As the holidays bring together families, friends and loved ones, and couples search for the perfect way to declare their love and commitment to one another, it comes as no surprise that engagement rings in Miami —and everywhere else— become a hot commodity during this time of year. The key to finding the ring that truly suits your beloved is finding an engagement ring that showcases her personality while delivering a personality and style all on its own.
Trends CAN Be Timeless
But engagement rings come in so many different styles and, just like many other forms of fashion, those styles come and go with the seasons. Still, a passing trend can result in a timeless piece of fine craftsmanship, especially in the case of engagement rings — because, ultimately, an engagement ring is all about the timeless representation of your love, a beautiful reminder of your most precious moments and a promise for so many more to come.
Five Trends to Follow
Have you decided to give your love the gift of eternal commitment? Are you having a difficult time finding that special piece that represents who she is or what kind of bride she will be? Is she traditional or trendy, classic or fashion forward? The good news is that this winter’s trends give you just plenty of choices sure to impress your lady love. Here are some of the hottest trends right now and what makes them so special.
- Horizontal stone setting. Proof that sometimes the biggest changes could be just half a turn away, horizontal stone settings in engagement rings have become one of the most interesting looks this season. Look for emerald, marquise and oval stones to sport this look.
- Floral details. Nothing says feminine like lovely flowers, and engagement rings are beginning to show us why. With gorgeous intricate detail and delicate settings in all sizes and colors, flowers are making a huge comeback in engagement rings this season.
- Cushion cut stones. One of the latest ring trends we’re seeing is the increased selection of the cushion cut diamonds as the principal setting in engagement rings. For instance, one of the most recent and most talked about celebrity engagements of the year —Kanye West and Kim Kardashian—included a gorgeous 15-carat cushion cut stone that looked as if it was “floating in the air.”
- Colored metals. Sure, colored gemstones always make for a unique statement, but in recent years, it’s all been set on white gold or platinum. Now, colored metals such as yellow and rose gold are making a comeback and they’re poised to become a hot trend in 2014. Rose gold in particular has become very popular due to the fact that it looks good against almost every skin tone.
- Art Deco styles. Think vintage. Think 1920s, Gatsby-chic rings that are all elegance and style. The Art Deco trend made its way into engagement ring trends a while ago, and it’s showing no signs of slowing down.
H & H Jewels: Trendy Engagement Rings in Miami
Miami weddings are beautiful, trendy affairs, and they all start with the engagement ring. This holiday season, give your beloved the gift of eternal love with an engagement ring that says it all. H & H Jewels is the place to find the most beautiful and stylish engagement rings in Miami. Learn more about Miami weddings, rings and so much more at H & H Jewels today!